21/03/2010

sunday shmunday.

  • finally went for youth yesterday evening, after missing so many. session was (Y).
  • ate at the Garden restaurant @ the curve, stuffed witha turkey + pineapple sandwich. I didn't even know the restaurant was there; how long has it been, hmm.
  • I just love the lights there at night, I'm not sure why. 'cos to most it's probably nothing to rave about.
  • stayed up til close to 4AM wrapping presents/making cards.
  • eyelids feeling super heavy now.
  • had trouble keeping awake in church - especially when the sermon was about financial needs. baawring, but all was still good :)
  • lunch @ bayu timor's with kengean + elena, after sooo long. supposedly to go to bon bon's (BONSQUARE, elena?) but it was closed :( so yeah, bayu it is. ordered the smoked salmon spaghetti which was incredibly SALTY.
  • popped into famous amos after. mm, i knew i should've gotten a bigger bag of cookies. sho good.
  • and finally, after a month or so - i am still not done preparing for oral. 10 topics? you tell me. i've been sitting in front of the computer for hours now, and i haven't gotten anything substantial to talk about.

I hate the day before school reopens. It's just so []


I didn't do much these holidays. Besides going out, catching a few movies
(Remember Me : so many scenes were cut, even the storyline was gone :( and Alice In Wonderland : was just. weird. It was.. quite a disappointment)

..shopping? etc. yeah, the rest of my time was just spent at home.


and no, mom I have not gotten to cleaning my room.
BOTB next Saturday, yes? :)

x

No comments: