21/11/2009

Pangkor Laut (18-20NOV):

This was probably the first time I went to a beach and came back without a tan.

that's the beach noone's allowed to swim at.

we had to take a shuttle to the other side of the island - to another beach, if we wanted to swim. Pretty troublesome but, it's just a few minutes drive.



Room:

The bathroom :D


the bokeh obssession continues, ahah.

crab!

and this (below), is some ugly slug thing I saw as I was walking along the beach. Still can't make out what it really is. But I think it just looks like a giant leech. It's about the size of my foot (size 5!) and it was moving. Found more the next day. It gets longer when it's in the water! :S


The pier:




the highlight of the trip was probably all the food, haha.

if you're on a diet, do not scroll any further:







crab cheese melt.

blackforest mousse.

soymilk pannecotta (before and after).
I know it doesn't sound too good but it really is :D

wok fried prawns with smoked salmon.

ice creammm.

royal club sandwich.

island pizza.

some.. wanton thing.

crab and avocado tart.

waffles!

and the seafood pasta was to die for :F

OKAY, ENOUGH.




this' the swimming pool.

my lens fogged up all of a sudden on the last day -.-





bokeh! :p



the ladies.

why do they have such nice toilets over there?! ahha.
notice there's someone in the middle cubicle? my mom ran out once she noticed, 'cos well.. she said something rather embarrassing :p


i was fascinated by the lights by the pier; i just had to do something cliche
:D




and that's the closest thing i can get to a fisheye lens.


-
truth is.. I just have too much time now.
updates about dinner@The Apartment next? hah, maybe :)

No comments: