13/10/2009

I just noticed half of the england pictures are missing. adsdfadsfsa.


The past week seemed like the longest week ever (yeahyeah I know, "PMR nothing wan laaa" - just don't ruin the moment ok :p) Though, it's funny to think that just two-three posts below I was dying to get it over with. And here we are.

Doesn't having a blog somehow make you realise how fast time flies. Especially if you only update like twice a week, tops. like me gahah.


Hmm. I really don't know what I'd do if I don't get to sit by the window during exams by the way. It keeps me.. occupied. Besides TRYING to sleep (tables are too hard to sleep on), drawing all over the question paper and staring at the clock I get to.. observe Siva train his hockey team HAHA.

OK NO. that's not why I prefer sitting by the window. It's just nice to have something else to look at for a change. Plus I love it when it rains :)

Oh yeah, and I've been staring at those two "statues" on the billboard along the highway too.. I still think they look pretty real :( I know they're way too big to be real but yeha, it fooled me the first time hahah.


Yeah. Right. So anyway, as the rest of the world went to ou and whatever, I headed straight home. I wanted to sleep so badly - not that I've been staying up late to study, really. I'm just not a morning person.


buuut instead, the first thing I did when I got home was push ALL my books aside. I've been wanting to do that for a long time now. And as I was sorting out which could still be used/given away etc.. I realised how little I studied. Well seems like it lah k :p

There was a HUGE difference between the two stacks of books; done and not done. I feel so guilty now, ahhah.



I know it's only been a few hours since the exams ended but I can't help but admit that i. am. bored. I've been looking forward to this day for so long but I guess I never really thought of what I'd do. Any ideas?

there are.. no good movies showing now, i think? I need to catch up on some old ones. yes, elenaaaa? :D hahah.


-

and if you thought it was hard to get a group of 10 dancers sychronised.. watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9CmZXSSYmc&feature=player_embedded



when was the last time I had this many words in a post huh :p

No comments: